Feb 23, 2009

What's Wrong With PPP?

I am always waiting for an opp to come everyday, I am contented with whatever amount they offer as long as it will not take my whole time hehehhe. I am happy grabbing an opp even it is only for 50 dollar cents. Most of the opps were not priced like that, there were $1, $2 and sometime $5 and up! Not bad coz I am always infront of the computer talking to some clients and instead if wasting my time to nothing if I have no clients, why not grab an opp and write anything about it. This is fun anyways, aside from learning some stuffs, I can be able to earn dollars.
I started grabbing opps last December 31, 2008, that was my first time. Last January 31, I received my payment from PPP to Paypal and still has some peding payments. As of Now I have been paid 25.85 dollars! I am using it for some things like, my kids' toy and books. I do still have pending payments of 42.99 dolars. I am really happy with this kind of part time job hehehhe =) I know this is not that big but, it's not hard to earn either that's why I am still thankful. I know some of you out there were earning bigger than this compared to me having only a PR2. I am just happy to share that I am enjoying what i am doing. But I am so devastated lately. I don't know If you are experiencing this coz I became a victim for so many times now. Imagine, I am so excited everyday waiting for an opp but whenever I grab a white (opportunity available to you) or a green (featured opportunity is available to you) one, all I get is this "Sorry, you do not meet the opportunity requirements"! What the heck is happening? This is very disappointing! How come its has to appear in white or green code if I can't grab it? I hope they will fix it soon! I wanna earn more that's why I keep on trying to grab more opp, but if this thing keeps on happening how can I able to grab more? =( Any bloggers who are experiencing this?

3 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

you still okay me worst, I cannot login ! :( not sure why.. I think its my internet slow website so slow loading

Sherry Go Sharing said...

from just now comment here until now still same cannot go the website of ppp. :( its still loading!!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

have you think of get own domain? I think the chance to write paid post more. but i not sure true or not as my blog heart random and name sherry both not approve also. :(

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey