Feb 21, 2009

Watching Heroes and Smallville!



My husband and I loves to watch Heroes and Smallville. My husband used to download these videos weekly. We're kinda addicted already! Aside from these series we always download movies. We love anykind of movies, because were saving money were not going out to watch movies in cinema house, we just stayed at home and watch downloaded videos. Hehehhehe =) But beware coz downloading is really risky, see VPN for yourself so you would able to know what I am talking about.

2 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

its for you http://wishingher.blogspot.com/2009/02/notipu-nipon-ku.html

Hana said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Keep up the good work.. Do visit my blog and post your comments.. Take care mate.. Cheers!!!

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey