Feb 7, 2009

Need to Clean Up my Room!

It's been a month now since the last time I did general cleaning in our room! Now I need to clean up again because there are lots of mosquitoes now, ants, cockroach and some other pest! I looked for something to use as insect or pest repellent like the one in Riddex. I found this digital pest repeller very suitable in my place. I have two kids so I don't want to use any harsh pest repeller that may affect my kid's health. Now, I need to start cleaning up so I could get rid with those pests! And, oh, I also like the BodyEnergizer Dtox from Riddex too. It's cheap and seems so useful! I will try that one sometime!

1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

oh i hate those insects to be around the house too!
just checking for updates :D
have a nice day!

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey