Feb 13, 2009

Mommy Moments #7 Love Letters



When I saw this week's theme, the first thing that came to my mind is my husband's first ever love letter to me. Hehehehhe =) This is very precious to me because this is the only love letter I have received from him for 4 years of our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriends. He gave it to me on our first monthsary. He personally made it. Full of smileys with my name inside the heart. He said "ganyan ako kasaya nung nakilala kita" refering to the 600 plus smileys (he asked me to count it).
"Ahhh....Happy Valentines Daddy!! I Love yah! Mwahhh!!! I wish you could make another love letter for me again!"

7 comments:

Beth said...

sweet naman! sobrang saya niya talaga huh!

Genefaith said...

wow...how sweet..hope he can make another love letter for you.:)

Lynne Campbell said...

That is very nice!
I wanted to invite you to my new meme.
"Friday Show and Tell-The Parents Edition"
http://seekinghisface2.blogspot.com/2009/02/friday-show-and-tell-parents-edition.html

I'd love for you to join us this week...
See you there.

Lynne

Twinkie said...

Hay naku nakakakilig! Haha! Binilang mo talaga? Pinapalabo niya ata mata mo para hindi mabasag helmet mo. Ahaha! Peace tayo Carlos!

Seriously, astig ng idea. Hanep! Gaya ng sabi ni Beth, ang saya nga talaga niya! :D

earthlingorgeous said...

awww ang sweet! sarap talaga magbasa ng love letter kakakilig :)

JonaBQ said...

ang galing nung heart na may pangalan mo. amazed ako don ah!

nanaygin said...

how sweet naman! and looks like he really made an effort making it.

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey