Feb 20, 2009

Looking for Web Hosting Choice

My husband still working on our website for House Finder Philippines. This is our future website of house and lots, condominiums and lot only for sale. We are looking for a Web Host that is affordable. There are lots of web hosts in the net but I want something that is really recommended. I actually don't know how to choose one, it's up to my husband to choose, he is more knowledgable with this. But I am also researching for more info about it! Ofcourse I wanted to learn also on how to choose a good web host.

1 comment:

earthlingorgeous said...

go daddy ang best sa lahat.

btw re that $1.75 that is for verifying your account with paypal macredit back yun sayo and yes twice sya nagbabawas. with regards to transfer sana nagsend ka nalang instead of transfer kasi ang transfer may bayad talaga.

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey