Feb 13, 2009

Just Got Lucky or God Just Love Me?

Just got my first sale this year! Thank God!
God is truly amazing, He knows when to give it! I have been waiting and praying for this and God finally gave it to me this time. You know I have been losing hope for the past few months but thanks to my friends and my loving husband who's always been so supportive and always lifting up my spirit.
I know God loves me, I know He's just testing me. I am hoping for more productive sales! I wish to have more inquiries and more closeable deals!
God Bless Me!

2 comments:

Beth said...

congrats on the sale! don't lose hope uli on your next sales stint, God is with us lagi!!!

sweetytots said...

burger!!burger!!!burger!!! ok order more books nlng.. haha!!!
pictures!!

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey