Feb 11, 2009

Counting my Blessings.....

Truly I am blessed despite of some problems I've been thru, I may never have material blessings but I have friends that truly cares and remembering me always. These past few weeks, I have met new friends....from real estate business - my boss Anne and my client Sharon and from blogosphere who sent me these wonderful awards that truly completed my day!

First of all thanks to CHRIS for this award:

Chris of Mommy Journey is one of my favorite sites. We have something in common like, we do have both 2 kids, a girl and a boy. Our boys were almost the same age. I love her site because I know I can be able to learn somethings that she have been through with her kids. I also love her meme Mommy Moments! Choosing a loyal commenter is very easy for me, because I do only one very LOYAL commenterto my both blogs....I would like to thank ...............

ENCHIE
of
Sweet Nothings
&
What's Cookin with my Kitchen and Stuff

Second.....thanks to Tetcha of Pensive Thought for this fun tag:
A TO Z TAG

This is an alphabetical listing of things about me. So without further ado, here’s my list.

A - Attached or Single? – Happily Married!

B - Best Friend? - My Husband Carlos

C - Cake or pie? - Cake

D - Day of choice? - Friday

E - Essential item? - Computer, cell phone, checking account, watch, pen and paper, my personal notebook, hubby's ATM =)

F - Favorite Color? – Yellow and bLue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms? - Gummy Bears

H - Hometown? – Valenzuela

I - Indulgence? - Eating, blogging, buying and selling items,

J - June or July? – JULY bec august is my bday!.

K - Kids?- 2

L - Life is not complete w/o – God, family and friends

M - Marriage date? –Oct 1 2005

N - Number of magazine subscriptions – None, internet nlng!

O - Orange or apple? - Apple

P - Phobias? - cockroache =)

Q - Quotes? – "If you don't want to agonize, ecoomized!"

R - Reason to smile? – My kids, my husband, my kulet friends
S - Season of choice? – Christmas

T - Tag People- Mary Ann, Architect, Julliefer, Sherry, and Earth

U - Unknown fact about me – Im weak! Most of my friends thought I am stong, but I am not! Im just pretending! I can't pretend anymore!
V - Vegetable? – Broccoli, ampalaya =)

W - Worst habit? – sitting after eating, eating and eating!
X - Xray or ultrasound? – ultrasound

Y - Your favorite foods? – pakbet, galunggong fish, and more!
Z - Zodiac sign - Leo the Lio! Grrrrr.........

2 comments:

Enchie said...

sa wakas! mali pa yung address na nasa blogroll ko he!he!he!

Enchie said...

Post ko yung award soon. special entry bago mag valentines ;D

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey