Apr 14, 2011

Tax Refund and ITIN

About three weeks ago, we went to IRS (Internal Revenue Service) office to apply the kids their ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number). IRS is like BIR in the Philippines, this is an institution where people filing taxes , tax refunds and getting like what I said ITIN. Kids need an ITIN for husband's tax refund application and for school requirement. Unfortunately daddy forgotten the other forms we needed so we ended up asking more questions from the IRS personnel. We were given some pamphlet to look over with so that we will not forget the other requirements we will be needing the next time we visit IRS. Husband thought we will be needing irs extension form but the personnel said no need for that. So we went home after that and let daddy pass all the forms there the next day.

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary