Apr 13, 2011

Chic in Black #1 Fancy Cake


mytotsexactly CIB Monday

Hello everyone! So....chic in black...another cool meme?

Here's my share....


Photobucketa fancy channel bag and jummy choo shoes ....

This photo was taken in the party we've first attended here in AR. I was fascinated by this, oh by the way, it's not real, it's just a cake made by dad's friend for the celebrant that is obviously a friend of dad's too coz were there right? Lol.

Even how much I just wanted to look at it , I am curious about how it taste so when someone suggested to cut the cake, I was kinda excited. And it didn't disappoint me, it's so yummy!!! Yum yum black forest flavor! I can still imagine how it taste, it's yummier than red ribbon or goldilocks black forest ever! :D

So there! So chic right? ;)

1 comment:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey