Apr 29, 2011

Must Reasearch

I've been blogging for 3 years now, but still, I've known just the basic about blogging. Hmm, not actually all the basics. I started with blogger and I find it hard for the first time, I've been asking friends more than reading and that's my mistake. I should not have done that instead, I should have read more often so I could learn by myself. Now that I shifted in word press, I am totally lost. I just know primarily how to post and put photos in it. I am not even good at it. I am blogging because I just wanna write and share, but this isn't enough. Passion in blogging isn't just because you wanted to write but you still have to learn how to build a website. This is important. It will surely add spice to your passion. Don't just ask, you must research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry. Just do what you want to do. There is no magic standard.

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey