Apr 29, 2011

Must Reasearch

I've been blogging for 3 years now, but still, I've known just the basic about blogging. Hmm, not actually all the basics. I started with blogger and I find it hard for the first time, I've been asking friends more than reading and that's my mistake. I should not have done that instead, I should have read more often so I could learn by myself. Now that I shifted in word press, I am totally lost. I just know primarily how to post and put photos in it. I am not even good at it. I am blogging because I just wanna write and share, but this isn't enough. Passion in blogging isn't just because you wanted to write but you still have to learn how to build a website. This is important. It will surely add spice to your passion. Don't just ask, you must research.

2 comments:

Megan Bardens said...

I wouldn't worry. Just do what you want to do. There is no magic standard.

www.guccihandbagsoutlet.org said...

herve leger dress outfit premise herve leger dresses has been on the red carpet can't go wrong choice, and Clinton lady favoriteleger dress choice Herve Leger Single Strap has been Chelsea in it and where Vera hesitated. The Lea Valentino Dresses Michele 24, actually wear rise like 34 watch her show before the skin

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey