Apr 7, 2011

CC: "Let's Go Mommy!"

Rodliz’s Nest

When getting ready, my attire depends on the occasion of course but most of the time depends in my mood.

I am 'kikay' but I am not that kind of girl who stays in the mirror for an hour or so.

But When getting ready, I am more concerned in preparing my camera bag, lol, and my kids stuff. I usually get my kids ready first before myself, so the tendency is that, I am the last person to come out in our room and get in to the car and expect to hear my kids saying or sometimes my husband, "Let's go mommy!". Duh, as if I didn't took care of them first? Hello! Hahahhaha! Again, I am not complaining, I just wanted them to realize the reason why I am always the last to get ready.

But when I'm in the mood, I don't care If I am so late especially when I wanted to put on make up, then they should wait! :D



No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey