Apr 6, 2011

Just Beautiful # 3 Me and the Flowers

Last Thursday when Daddy got home, he accidentally forgot something in his office so he decided to go back there. Kids and I accompanied him at his office and went shopping after to minimize usage of gas. It's my first visit in his office, I am excited to see where daddy works everyday. I never had a chance to go inside but my kids did, they need to use the bathroom so daddy has no choice but to bring them inside.


I didn't go inside anymore because I am so fascinated with the flowers in front of their office. Spring is indeed here huh? Look at the flowers they are as beautiful as me, don't they? Hahahhaha I wonder how the other readers that doesn't know me reacted on this lines. Oh just look at the flowers and no more violent reactions okay?



PhotobucketThey are so beautiful!

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey