Apr 5, 2011

Job Hunting

I already got my SSN, does that mean I can work now? But as far as I know, I need to have an authorization first, but somebody saying I don't have to If my employer doesn't ask me to. Oh now I'm confused. I wanted to work and help my husband but I have to check out things first like this. I don't wanna violate any law.
I was wondering what kind of job that awaits here for me? I wanna become a teacher again in pre schools, I can also be an office staff or anything that fits to me. I was looking online already and there are lots of available jobs and company offering jobs and even online jobs like this ppc agency. I don't know how exactly it works but I guess this is a good form of income especially when you are a stay at home mom. No harm in trying right? But sincerely, I wanna earn, I really have to start hunting jobs.

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey