Oct 13, 2009

How To Handle An Employee

I only have a small cart business, I was so excited when I first opened it up. I have a crew, I had my cart modified and so on. After a month even it wasn't growing, I can still feel that it will grow soon! I am still thinking positive coz most of the business man I know always telling me that it's normal for a business especially for a new like me to fail at first. I don't know but I feel like it's so stressful! Is it worth it? I know it's a stepping stone for me. I don't have any idea how hard it is....but I still tried. I really wanted to have a business on my own. I said to myself that even a small business will make me happy, Yes I am happy but I am not expecting that this will be harder than I expected. Handling a crew is my number one problem. My newly hired crew is very okay for me but she keeps on resigning and then coming back again just because she has a personal problem. I don't know what to do with her. I wanted to help her but her problem is too personal. I wanted her so much coz she is perfect for me but I don't have any choice but to get a new one. I can't just let my store close whenever my crew was absent. I can sell but not at all times because I am still focusing on realty. The other problem why I don't want to hire a new one if possible is that, I don't know if I can trust them like my crew as of now. If my business is big I will be putting activity tracking so I could watch them. But I do only have a cart, a one meter long cart! I know it's not good that I am not trusting my crew that's why I am actually trying to trust them. but if I only have a choice I will choose my old "problematic crew" again! =)

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey