Mar 18, 2009

Penmanship Tag

I love this tag...this is really fun tag....i just hate my post because my shot is so blur even I used text guide. Anyways....what more important here is that I am very thankful to be tagged by ENCHIE!




Instructions:
1. Write down who tagged you.

2. Answer these:
- your name / username / pseudo
- right-handed or left-handed?
- your favorite letters to write?
- your least favorite letters to write?
Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

3. Tag five persons.


I just wanna re post people I tagged:
Architect
Pinaymama
Genejosh
Jona
Sandi

9 comments:

Enchie said...

uy, thanks for doing the tag ha...nabasa ko naman yung sulat mo :)

Mommy Jes said...

ahaha tlga???
ang linaw ng mata mo kung gnun! =0

Sandi said...

I'll do this today! :)

Genefaith said...

hi..thanks for tagging me..it's done already and ur award is waiting at my site...http://genejosh-hyzyd.blogspot.com/2009/03/first-award-i-got-was-given-by-pinay.html

gud nite...

Genefaith said...

tag din kita
http://genejosh-hyzyd.blogspot.com/2009/03/letter-g-is-special.html

pehpot said...

ay ako di ko mabasa! huhu.. in fairness malabo talga mata ko LOL


Make or Break

Chris said...

i have an award for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/03/friendly-blogger-award-with-my-latest.html

JonaBQ said...

done with this! i forgot to acknowledge you at first pero andon ka nmn sa last part ng post ko hehehe :D
may isa pa nga pala from you. hay naku daming tags ntn...sana opps naman ipasa mo saken nxt time hahaha:D

Sandi said...

I'm gonna get this up today! I seriously have been wanting to do it and had no paper to write on in this whole house. lol I got some from my daughter. :) I am going to post the awards too. Thanks!!!

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey