Mar 11, 2009

No Worries with Credit Card

We suffered for almost 2 years paying our credit card bills, too much interests is killing us! Thank God we already settled our account when we once had such amount of money just enough to pay for it! Gosh we can sleep better since then! And now we're maintaining our credit limit, we are only using credit limit we can afford to pay in a month. My husband is too strict about that! Now I have no chance of having my own credit card. But that's okay, atleast I will not be able to bury myself in debts hehehehehe =). What If I applied for prepaid credit cards instead? Hmmm, I know I need to have a credit card for my Paypal account and for some important purposes, but I don't think my husband will allow me. We already eperienced bad credits and I think we have to be careful next time.

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey