Mar 10, 2009

My First Projects

Scrapbooking, taking pictures and collecting pics are my hobbies. I started to make a scrapbook when I gave birth to my first child Ishi. Unfortunately until now, I haven't finish it yet! Why, because you can't make one page of that without making a mess. It is really "matrabaho" and "makalat". But i found it very entertaining, kaso nung lumaki na si baby Ishi, kulang na sa time. I almost finished it na kaso no captions yet and I am still looking for some photos I need. During those times I am only using analog camera so I have to "kalkal" my box of pics pa unlike today we're just browsing from our computer and then there it is na!
When I found out about digiscrapbooking, I said to myself that I would like to learn about it! Kaso parang mahina ang loob ko kasi nahihirapan ako sa photoshop and I dunno where to get materials. My kumare Julliefer also gave me some materials she downloaded pero hindi sya "raw material". What I want is that ako ang mag de design, ako ang gagawa. But thanks pa rin to Julliefer kasi lalong lumaki ang interest ko sa paggawa. Since naging interested na ko, I started bugging some bloggers to teach me how and where I can do it pero walang matiyagang sumasagot sakin hehehehe. Thanks to Pinaymama of Pinaymama's Diary for sharing this site where I can make scrapbooks!!! Thank you! Thank you!!!! Here's my first 2 projects......

Project No.1 - Princess Ishi's Diary Badge

Project No.2 - Baby Ishi





2 comments:

Genefaith said...

hi sorry for the late reply..am almost online na...1 more day nalang...sorry i have to check the link I gave u...try this http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/2008/05/html-button-tutorial.html
I think you know now how to make badge bec. i see your Princess Ishi's Diary badge..have a nice day!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

great job mommy!!!

ur welcome as well!

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey