Sep 24, 2009

I Love My Hubby so Much!

I love my husband! I love my husband! I love him very much! He's a very good father and husband. He may not showy, but I know he loves me coz I can see it in his own special way. What am I still asking for? I cannot change him. I loved him the way he is. It's my bad, I am expecting too much from him that's why I am hurting myself. I received a text from a friend saying a quote "Never expect, never assume, never ask and never demand. Just let it be, because if it's meant to be, it will happen the way you want it to be." How come it's not easy to do? How come my heart is still doubting? If I really love him I should give my 101% trust to him! That's why starting from today, I will do my best to keep my trust. I will just love him and love him.

1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

way to go Jes!

kumusta pala kayo, binaha ba kayo? thank God di naman kme affected

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey