Sep 29, 2009

Got My New Set Of Personal Checks

Last year my husband and I opened a joint checking account for our Condo. It's been over a year now and we just used them all this month. Actually we were supposed to use it only for our condo amortization but since I found using checks so convenient. I don't have to bring cash on hand whenever I need to pay something. Before I used all of my checks, I already ordered new set and this time a personal checks where our names were printed there. I am so excited to use it, though I don't want expenses ehehehhe =) Just wanted to use it when needed. I am actually using it when I am issuing my daughter's tuition and my brother's tuition in college. It's better to use a check as long as you have funds in your account. I am fond of using checks when I started to become a Realtor. My commissions were all paid thru check. I prefer to receive a check from my boss than cash. But I'd rather accept cash from people who I can't trust than check. There are lots of people who had been victimized by scammers. They were using checks in paying goods not knowing these accounts were already closed. So beware.

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey