Apr 8, 2009

Project No. 1 "Ishi's 3rd birthday" digi-scrapbook

Hooray! At last I have finished my first ever 8*8 30 pages scrapbook project "Ishi's 3rd Birthday". I have it printed at artscow for only $17.49 instead of $23.97 (shipping included), thanks to architect for her discount coupons! Here's some of the coupons (listed below) you can use for discounts like what I just got! I saved $5.77! Credit cards and Paypal can be used for payments. Coupons can be use for checkout only! If you need some help in making your own scrap photo book, don't hesitate to contact me, anytime if I am not busy =) My IM is jganlising. I love digi-scrapbooking ehehehehehe =) Try it sometimes! Register at artscow now and purchase their very affordable and very nice photobook! I also made a personal mousepad there for only $5.88 free shipping (promo only)! What a great buy! I am excited to have it already but i have to wait for 2-3 business days before it delivered. I will show you my photobook as soon as I get it! =)

Come and join me in artscow HERE!!!

Discount Coupons

ZNGR564
May/20/2009
ZXHBTUH
May/20/2009
ZPCMKNY
May/20/2009
ZQ56Q4C
May/20/2009
Z5KCYFG
May/20/2009
ZPHACLK
May/20/2009
ZRXFJY4
May/20/2009
ZDCZDU2
May/20/2009
ZY13QAH
May/20/2009
ZQ2SVLC
May/20/2009

5 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow pwedi ko ba gamitan yan? buti ka pa natapos mo na sayo, ako tumambak na mga pics, wala pako natatapos sa artscow, tinatry ko rin kasi yung sa shutterfly.com pero wala pako nagagawa... ate let me know kapag dumating na yung creation mo ha, kung maganda ba yung pagkakagawa nila... thanks

Sarah A. Galang, Ph.D. said...

hi Jes, it's nice i think maganda yong ginagawa nila.

salamat sa pagbisita sa blog ko, Blessings to you and ur family too

admin said...

hey congrats.. naka order ka na pala sa artscow.. usually mga 3 weeks bago yan dumating d2 sa pinas.. kaka order ko lang din ng 39 pages na photobook din eh excited na rin me dumating

admin said...

oh BTW sayang yung 2 blank pages mo 30 and 31 bat d mo nilagyan??? eh after the 32 page may blank pa silang ilalgay eh at saka bago mag page 1 may blank page silang lalagay

Genefaith said...

thanks for informing me about this..I'll give it a try...do you mean I'll make a scrapbook and i could have artcow.com print it for me?..anyway if i have any questions I'll just contact you...thanks

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey