Apr 3, 2009

My Favorite Perfume

When I was younger, I love to use colognes, I love the sweet smell of baby colognes. But everything has changed now maybe because I can afford to buy perfume instead of cologne hehehe. This is true because when I was studying in college, I can't afford to buy any toiletries for myself except for powder, deodorant and cologne. Aside from that no more! Sometimes if I have spare money I can buy a cheap lotion just to remove the dryness of my skin. Now that I have my own money to spend, I am now buying a perfume that I really love though I am not actually the type of person that loves branded perfumes just like what I have seen in perfume blog. But I am still trying some of the branded perfume of course when somebody gave me. Just like my present Diesel Perfume now, it was just given my my aunt living in Canada.

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey