Jul 28, 2010

Specially For YOU #1 Spaghetti

I don't know how to cook, even I grew up in a simple family, I never experience cooking dishes except for the common "fried" and "saute" foods like canned goods sauteed with garlic and onions. I am also still trying to perfect my fried egg, fried chicken etc etc coz till now, I can't get it right. Maybe because I don't have patience when it come to cooking.
Honestly I am afraid to cook and see people people's reaction after. I also don't want to cook then nobody will eat it. I'm sure that hurts aside from the fact that I wasted money for the ingredients. But thanks to my loving husband and faithful kids who are appreciating the food I am making. And because they are giving me fighting spirit and boosting my self confidence, I am now willing to learn more and make their faces happy whenever I serve their favorite foods.
Let me start with Merienda....SPAGHETTI (Filipino style). Thanks to the internet where I can browse and choose from different website on how to make it.

Here's some of my Spaghetti ingredients:

(spaghetti noodles, ground pork, hotdogs, ketchup, sweetblend spaghetti sauce, onion, garlic, sugar and pepper)

(a lil amount of serving of my daughter, my critic while dad's away)

(Ishi said "hmm mo this looks yummy!"- 1 point!)\


And so she started eating my spaghetti....she keeps on saying it's delicious but she never finished her food lols. =) Thanks to my Papa-in-law and my Mom who ate my spaghetti for their merienda =) I still have some in the fridge...that will be our merienda again later =)

Next in line: Graham Cake, Adobo, Menudo, Carbonara

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey