Jul 8, 2010

GT: Me Financially

Girls Talk

Girls talk time!!!

I love myself! Financially? Uhmm…no, just myself! ahahahhaha =))

I am not working in the office like any other mom out there but I do have income. I am a part time real estate agent. Working at home, online. Posting ads of house and lot, condominiums or lot only then receiving inquiries thru email and most often thru YM. I am only going out when meeting the clients for tripping schedule and reservation.

My income here depending how “sipag” I am…my target before is to sell worth 3M a month so I could have almost 90K income a month. God is good coz Ican be able to get that, but that’s only before recession comes. But it’s okay atleast I have income to help my husband in some expenses. My income is for our extra expenses like tuition fee, vacation, and for emergencies. If I am not earning, we will not be able to buy things we wanted to have for our kids like toys, etc. My husband’s salary is only good for our monthly expected expenses.

I am not earning stable like any other employee but I can say being in real estate is quite good enough for me. Selling is really my forte. I was a teacher before and my income was so darn low. Can’t even buy my underwear. =P In real estate, (hindi naman sa pagmamayabang) I can even cash my kids’ tuition fee =)

It’s better that both parents are working, but being a mom, staying in an office for 8-10 hours s really a hard situation for us thinking if our kids are doing fine with their yayas. My mom was the one taking care of them when I was in the office before and I feel like my salary is not worth it not to be with my new born baby but I have ni choice but to work. I just stopped when I got pregnant with my son and I need to resign due to sensitive pregnancy. That is a blessing in disguise coz I thought of doing part time job that doesn’t need to wake up early everyday and tear my heart everytime we say bye bye to our little ones. I started in direct selling then finally enjoyed real estate not to mention paid posts in blogging =)

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey