Jul 15, 2010

Typhoon Conson/Bashang Scared Me!

Imagine how strong the wind she just gave us last tuesday night….thank God it was just for a night.

I was really scared and didn’t even sleep till 3 in the morning not because there’s black out but because of the wind. That wind is scary. It was like somethings gonna fly into our window and cut my throat. Whoa that’s a wild imagination! =P But honestly I thought of that possibility because of the strong wind and so I didn’t get enough sleep.

Most of the people has already a Trauma with typhoon Ondoy and most of them were thinking of it happening again. They are Thankful that the rain didn’t caused too much flood esp here in Malabon, but if I were to ask, I’d rather have that flood than this strong winhttp://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2234175195116592490d! That was so scary!

That’s only the beginning…we all know that there will be more to come. Hope next time typhoon will not cause too much damage and deaths.

Let’s just Hope and Pray!

God Bless!

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey