Jan 19, 2009

WS : Father and Daugther

Trying hard to make a digiscrapbook! I am not good at it yet!
Pic taken last saturday evening. We went to SM the Block to buy some groceries and attended anticipated mass in the evening.
Yesterday, SUNDAY was Sto. Nino Festival, so sad never had a chance to take pics. The floats were all beautiful, there are lots of children watching the parade of each baranggay's float in Malabon. There are different images of Sto. nino garbed in costumes. My kids enjoyed the music bands and the candies the float owner throwing around!

3 comments:

Enchie said...

hi Jes, this is nice and sweet...you're getting there, ao wala ka-alam-alam sa ganito :)

sweetytots said...

yup.. just a little more practice and you'll do fine..my entry is here

Lynn said...

I tried digital scrapbook too but haven't really pursued. It needs a great deal of time and patience. You have a good one here. :)

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey