Jan 8, 2009

Picture Meme

Got this Meme from Enchie's page, she asked me if I want a picture meme....Yes of course! This is fun thing to do! Try this out!

Rules of the game:

1. Go to your computer's Picture Folder or wherever you store your pictures.

2. Go to the 6th Folder

3. Pick the 6th photo (but the 6th folder has folders too so i picked another 6th folder)

Then there goes my sixth picture.....


My husband's New Acer Laptop!!!

We bought it last December. He decided to buy a new one because this laptop I am using now was being infected by a virus. Luckily I can still use it! My husband still manage to fix it. And now I can still blog even he's already home. Before we're sharing with one laptop and when he arrives I automatically logging out so he can use it. Now I can blog until midnight! Hehehhe =)

Nice meme right? Try this one guys!!! Tagging this to all of my co bloggers out there who passed by here! =)

1 comment:

Enchie said...

Thanks for doing the tag Jes, that's really funny, the 6th folder has more folders inside :)

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey