Mar 24, 2010

Couple's Corner : Sacrifice for Loveones


Rodliz’s Nest

I was thinking what I should do today...I know there's a meme every wednesday but I was confused though there were only three meme's I am joining ahahah! "Ulyanin na talaga!"
Anyways I'm here humahabol! ahahahha =)) What a topic! This could make my mind think ehehehe that's rare! Ahahahhah!
Kidding aside...what sacrifices can I say for my loveones? I can say being a mom I sacrificed all my gimicks. Same with being a WIFE. How come wives cannot just go out if hubby is at home. For example when hubby is on leave unexpectedly, I can't just go out even I already do have plans. Tendencies were, I have to cancel my appointment just to be with him on his leave. Gosh! That's a sacrifice for me. We, as women, as mom, as wife has a lot of things to sacrifice though Men sacrificing too. They were limiting their time with their barkadas, they can't just spent their money because they do have responsibilities even though they want to buy a new pants or shoes. My husband is like that...What else did I sacrificed? I am not "maluho" when I was single so I didn't sacrifice any material thingy. Actually I started to go out, gimiks,shopping just when I started to earn. I can't think of any sacrifices right now coz I am contented and happy being with my husband.

7 comments:

Rossel said...

like you, i can't think of any big sacrifice that i made for my family except for I gave up my job for them. but it's nothing compared to what other did.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs

Rechie said...

life is really like that sis Jes..heheh ala ng night life lalo't may baby na...tapos anjan pa yang eldest mo na si hubby mo nghihingi ng attention..hehehhe...

Yami said...

Dami mo pala sinacrifice including gimmick, siguro kapag malalaki na mga junakis mo, makakagimik ka na ulit. :D

http://www.yamtorrecampo.com/2010/03/24/sacrifices-for-loved-ones/

Mommy Liz said...

Hey, lahat ng mga ginagawa mong maliliit na sakripisyo para sa mga anak mo eh count bilang Sacrifice. Yung di ka lalabas with your friends to stay with them. Yung mga little things, it counts as much as the big ones. You're lucky na di mo kailangang magsakripisyo ng malaki para sa mga mahal mo sa buhay. Be happy and contented. And pray na wag sanang dumating ang time na magkaroon ka ng problema. Thanks for joining.. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

waiting when you take part in GT hehe.. I did mine http://lurvevertyhing.com/?p=396

beakoluvko said...

Hay I miss those gimik nights hehehhe. But nothing compares din naman to the things you can do with your family it is PRICELESS.
have a great day

AC said...

haha... sacrifice ang gimmik... yaan mo sis.. paglaki nila, sila na kasama mo pag gimmik.. ako kase I never experienced those gimmiks... hindi ako mahilig eh.. all I want is to stay home.. as in kahit walang labasan, oks lang sakin.. basta may internet.. haha!!!

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey