May 7, 2009

New Stuff and Cool Stuff

I've got something new in the net! Whoa cool stuffs! I love personalized stuff like my mouse pad I just ordered from artscow. I saw something new in the net a while ago and I really wanted to purchase some. I wanna try these cool coffee sleeves, this is kinda cool! I was planning if I could use this as a souvenir for my son's third birthday. Aside from photo books i am doing right now, there's another thing that caught my attention, this mom agenda! I wanted to get one of this so I could list all the things I need to do for the whole year especially now that my daughter is going to school already. I am very confused with so many appointments. Using calendar is not enough for me. I really have to have something that will remind me my appointments. One thing more that I am dying to avail is this personalized placemat. Gosh my daughter will surely love it specially if her favorite cartoon character will be there with her name. Oh well i am only just planning all of them for now coz my priorities for now is my photo book projects. I hope I could finish them all.

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey