May 8, 2009

My First Projects with Photoshop

Just wanna share my first projects I've done in Adobe Photoshop. My First real digiscraps were done in scrapbook flair software and artscow's software. Thanks to JennyL the "master digiscrapper" for sharing some tips in digiscrapping. I just started dgiscrapping last month and I am enjoying it very much! I thought I am not gonna make it, I though it was hard, but loving what you're doing is a big help in learning. I think I will surely learn more, I just have to keep on practicing. Here's some of my trial digiscrap I used in mommy moments entry:



The First Technique I've Learned (from JennyL) : Drop shadow and Eraser Tool

Good thing I know how to use basic tools in photoshop I just don't know when to use it =)

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Great job,Mommy Jes!!\(^0^)/

Happy Mother's Day to you,Mommy Jes!!Thanks for dropping by!Take care!^_^

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

happy mother's day Jes!

Sherry Go Sharing said...

wow very nice!!

cpsanti said...

nice layouts! ;-)

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey