May 15, 2009

My First Studio Shot Project

My cousin Monica was here in Manila taking her vacation. She's from Laoag Ilocos Norte where I studied high school. She was staying with my aunt in Caloocan and she also stayed in our house for 3 days. I let her use the computer, introduce her to some techi things. My kids love her, they don't wanna let her go. But she have to coz she's still studying in highschool. While updating her friendster, she said she has no picture to upload to her account. I volunteered to take her a picture using my low tech digicam (my olympus is under repair @ servimax). She agreed, I set up a semi studio in my room with my kids stuff toys as a props. Here's my sample shots:

I added some designs in photoshop

2 comments:

Kawaiismooch said...

wow. ganda ni monica!! :))

Kawaiismooch said...

hi ate jes. sorry na close q yung photo sharing kgabi. naghang kac yung ym. tapos laptop ng cousin gmit q nun.. kya d naq nka oL ulit dun. pero nkita nmi ni mama at papa ang pics nya! haaha sexy

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey