Dec 10, 2008

Christmas Toys or Decors

Hi there again! This is my other entry for this week's theme - Christmas Toy or decor.

Mine is a decor, my kids blog was a toy. I love christmas decors very much, i love taking pics of it from neighbors or somewhere else's house. This decor was my tita Litas from Quezon city. We went there last November 30. I remembered our topic so I took a pic of all her decors hehehe =) This is one of them, santa on sleigh with rudolf i think! =) I love the lights!

O yeah everyone, come and join Joy's Toy Hunt, she will be giving away gift for this week's theme! Hurry! See details here.

1 comment:

sweetytots said...

nice.. i will try to join this meme too.. ei Jes, where are you? you are not commenting today.. just remember you have to comment 100 everyday to double your prize.. if you miss even just one day.. you cannot double it, but you will still get the toy.. if you placed 1st or 2nd

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey