Nov 10, 2010

National Holiday on November 16!

Malacanang declared earlier that November 16,2010, Tuesday, a Non working Holiday as celebration of Islamic Religious Holiday - Eid’l Adha through proclamation No. 60!
I missed Gloria adjusting the holidays for convenience LOLs. Somehow I know it's not right but as for me as a Mom, I prefer if it is next to weekend so the kids would have long weekend ;)
But It's alright, on the other hand, it is right to celebrate the said celebration on it's exact date.
Oh, well that's just my opinion :)

1 comment:

JonaBQ said...

tlaga!? yey! magkakasama na naman kame dito sa bahay :D

i agree with you though mas maganda kung adjusted to monday pra long weekend. un lang ang namimiss ko kay arroyo hehe :D

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey