Jun 3, 2010

Letter to God #1 "Thank you"

Dear Lord,

There are so many things You have given me all my life...I may not thanking You everyday but you know in my heart how I appreciate them and how thankful I am.
Let me take this opportunity to thank You!

Thank you for teaching me how to LOVE...
For LOVE made ME and my HUSBAND be together all this time.
Thank You for giving him to me...
My HUSBAND is the best gift I ever had.

Thank You for giving me more inspiration to live...
Thank You for giving me my little angels ISHI and ETHAN.
They completed my life as a woman.
They are the one's giving me strength when I am down
and giving me courage when I am in battle.

Thank you for giving my MOM physical and emotional strength everyday...
for I often give him pain in her heart.
Thank you for giving her to us...
I may not show her my LOVE but she's the most important WOMAN in my life.

Thank You for my siblings James, Jay-r and Jessa...
They inspired me to strive harder when we were young.
They are the reason why I've gone this far...
They made me feel valuable in this world as an ATE.

Thank you for giving them their partners in life and kids...
hoping they could strive harder too for their family...
They made me laugh, they made me strive more harder in life...
They are blessings to my FAMILY.

Thank you Lord for all the friends who's always there...
Thank you for my relatives they are my helping hands...
Special thanks to my In-LAws for giving birth to my husband and for always there for us.
Thank you for all them! Thank you Lord!

In the name of Jesus,
AMEN!



Your Daughter,
JES



1 comment:

Senuke VPS said...

Definitely agree with what you stated. Your explanation was certainly the easiest to understand. I tell you, I usually get irked when folks discuss issues that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail right on the head and explained out everything without complication. Maybe, people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks



fighting games

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey