Jun 26, 2010

Kids' First Video Call with Daddy

Yesterday was daddy and I first chat being far from each other. We are chatting like almost everyday when he's still in th Philippines, but this time he's in USA and I'm in the Philippines. Days are becoming more exciting for us. It's been a week now since he left and I am missing him so much as well as our kids.
Today is Saturday here so no classes, kids and dad were able to chat this morning.


Ishi laughing with her daddy =)

(Ethan playing hide and seek with daddy on cam)

I am so excited seeing them talking with their dad. Interviewing their dad, asking too many questions like, are you coming home yet? Is there a pool in there? How were you able to go in there daddy? What's the color of your car? etc. etc. I so love watching them. Daddy also toured the kids inside his house...he showed the kids his bed where he's sleeping, his own bathroom inside the room, his own TV, the kitchen, and even the laundry area lols and Ishi was like "Nice room!" with feelings. hahahahhaha!
Ishi was so funny when daddy showed his bathroom, and heard the door banging, "Mommy, sinarahan tyu ni dad!", lols. Then daddy paused for a while, we were waiting the Ishi said again "Mommy gusto ko na lumabas!", I asked "Where?", she replied "dito sa bathroom ni dad", ahhahaha! She was really imagining things like she was really there. Few seconds later still in dad's bathroom view on cam, Ishi said "Mommy naiihi ako", I told her to go to the bathroom now and pee, she said, "No gusto ko sa bowl ni daddy". Toinks!
Nakakatuwa naman i tour ang anak ko kahit sa cam lang =)
Ethan on the other hand was so happy seeing his dad on the screen as well as his face. He's playing hide and seek with daddy by blocking the cam and shouting "baaaaaaa" after removing his fingers on the cam. Ethan's aura was different, he was so happy to see his dad. He even said 'miss o na kaw daddy" (Miss ko na ikaw daddy). So sweet! I was so touch when he said that.
This conversation today made me so eager to go after him already! I was super dooper excited! Hope to get our VISA soon! =)
Gosh! What a day! I so love this day! Good day everyone! Till next time!

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey