Jan 17, 2011

Super Ethan's Jollibee Party

My son ETHAN is now four! He just had his birthday at Jollibee Metropolitan in Macapagal last January 15. The party went well and my celebrant seemed so happy. I just realized how comfortable and easy it was to celebrate a party in Jollibee. This was the only party of my kids that I didn't get so tired. Last party I just organized was my daughter's swimming party and I was so dead tired! From invitations, tarpaulins, host hunting, balloon decors, party favors and food utensils, gosh! I was so tired and exhausted not to mention that I was also the photograher! But It's alright coz you know what? That is actually what I wanted, to handle everything. I love making lootbags, give aways, souvenirs and invitations. Since I also love balloon twisting and decors, I also did it myself but since time is really not enough, my brother was there helping me.

This time, I thought of celebrating it in fast food were most of the things needed in party was there already. Invites, lootbags, decors, balloons, cakes, hosting etc. And after the event, itw as like nothing happened. Everything was there but I chose not to get loot bags and cake from them for some reason so those are the things I did 1 week before the birthday. The only thing that is hard to do is during payment LOL. Just kidding.

SO there, the party is over and my son was really happy! Thanks to all the guests who came and celebrated with us no matter how far the location was. That's one of my problem since November, the location. There are lots of Jollibee in every area but I chose Jollibee Metropolitan and anither option was McDonalds North because of the playland. Good thing I chose Jollibee over McDonalds coz I was surprised how Ethan loved Jollibee. It's all worth it.

Here's some of the pics of my Ethan, I will post the whole party experience in MY LITTLE ANGELS blog soon.

Now I have another photo albums assignment :D


Ethan and his CAKE


Ethan loves JOLLIBEE


Super EThan with his SUPER GRANNIES


Super EThan with his guests


Jollibee and Kids

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey