Jan 17, 2011

Got a New Pair of Grendha Shoes :D

What a beautiful start of the year, I've got a new pair of Grendha Shoes from BAMBU store today!


It's my first time to visit BAMBU store today before kids and I watched "Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote" at Trinoma.

I used my GC worth of Php1299 grendha products from ELRO Commercial & Industrial Corporation. Remember our "Mommy Bloggers' Christmas party at Legend? This is what I've got in a raffle!! Yes, Lucky Me! ALl of us got a gifts from the raffle but I feel so lucky to have this grendha gc! I am not into expensive shoes and it's an opportunity to have one! I chose this gray close shoes, it's os cute, I actually want also the brown one but I have to chose only one so I chose gray :P


This shoes is worth 1699 so I just addedPhp400! When I saw the prices I was like "Oh gosh, it's expensive" my budget for shoes when I am shopping for one is upto php1000 only. Thank goodness I am the lucky winner of this GC hahahah! I am so happy! Hope to have more GC's or maybe next time will be company checks :D

More blessings to come for this year to all of us! Cheers!

No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey