Mar 19, 2011

It's Totally Different Now!

We're finally together now!
Back to Daddy's arms again!
We're a happy Family once again!
Yay! I am happy!



After being 'single' for the past 8months, I am now again a married woman, lol. Just kidding, I used to call myself a single mom when I was in the Philippines for my husband wasn't there with us. But that doesn't mean I am literally acting like single. Of course it's different when you're husband is not with you...you can go anywhere you want, whenever you want because you are not worrying who will take care of your husband when you're not around especially when it's his day off. I have my mom with me taking care of my kids but I can't let her take care of my husband right? Hahaha! It's really different but I'd rather choose staying at home with him than going out somewhere. I am not saying I don't like to go out with my friends, actually I will miss hanging out with them! I had a very good time with them! It's been a while since I wonder like that! Thanks to my fellow mommy bloggers who's been very nice and so happy to be with! They made me feel happy even without hubby on my side. Thanks to them!
Now that my family is all together now, living in a new place, new home, new environment and culture, we have to adjust and move on.
There will be a lot of things that I have to learn, have to adopt and I will definitely find new friends but I will still have the mommy bloggers with me as long as I go ONLINE! :D
For now, I am taking my time to rest, think things up, planning, looking for a job online like in Jobs East Anglia. We still have plenty of time to prepare, I wish everything will go well according to plan and of course according to God's will.
I am very much thankful to GOD for giving us this opportunity to live together again.
Life may become harder for us for now but we were positively thinking a better future waiting for us.



No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey