Mar 31, 2011

Fedhz Polvoron Now in US!

Waaaaaaaaaaah it’s only been two weeks and our 3 large packs of polvoron that Fedhz gave us were already finished as in gone, eaten, no more! Huhuhuhuhuhu :( (

I though it would last atleast one month or so but hell no! My Kids were like eating popcorns! My husband love it also so I am giving him 3 pieces (i-love-you) a day in his pack lunch. It’s his dessert every after meal. But I have no more polvoron, calling calling my friends back there in Pinas can somebody buy from Fedhz and send some here in US, LOL.

Photobucket

hmmm yum yum Fedhz polvoron!

Photobucket

I must confess I am eating it like a popcorn too esp. when blogging! :P

Photobucket

Ishi is the mastermind, she always have the polvoron infront of her!

I wish I have more fedhz’ polvoron huhuhuhuhu, Ishi was asking me to buy some polvoron, there maybe a polvoron in pinoy store here butone thing is for sure, that’s expensive and not as yummy as fedhz’ polvoron :( By the way I would like to thank Fedhz also for making a logo for my meme.I If someone wants to have a logo of their own you can contact her coz she knows a logo designer. Thanks to all! I am so lucky that I met you and became my friend. heheheh :D

But, I am craving for moooooooooooooooooooooooooooore polvoron!! :))


No comments:

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey