Jun 10, 2009

How's My Day?

Oh hi fellow bloggers, fellow mommies! I know were all busy these days because of start of classes of our kiddos. My daughter just started to go to school today. It's not actually a regular school. It was just a familiarization day until tomorrow. I am starting to get busy again, I hope to manage my time between my kids, my work and mu husband. I am the one bringing and picking her up to school so I have to wake up early in the morning, after that I have to stay online and accomodate my clients. Gosh It's almost halfway of the year and 2010 is coming so nearly. I am so nervous, I have to earn more for our condo's processing fee that we have to pay in cash before the turn over date. But I am also excited because we will finally have our condo and start to design it. We're already planning about it and thinking of what furniture to use. My husband wants a rustic furniture but that depends if we can afford to buy one. Oh, I am so exhausted today, I feel very sleepy coz I didn't sleep well last night. I was worried because my sn has a fever and cough, I was very paranoid because of that N1H1. Thank God he's good now, he's fever has gone after giving him a paracetamol but he still need to drink some medicine for his cough. Again, thanks God!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

me headache with sis's tenant who is saying this and there broken. repairing cost alot money :(

anyway.. here is another contest I posted today which I taken part. haha... I love the clothes but the top cannot wear outside. its family not like I wear like that :(

Sherry said...

http://luvcontest.blogspot.com/2009/06/cupcake-conture-contest.html

is the link :)

Sherry said...

thanks jes, you are right at least I can see I am not blind.

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey