Apr 18, 2010

All By Myself ....la la la la....

Whew! I'm so tired! It's been a week now since I've been doing all things all alone. Alone coz my Mom, who happens to be my kiddos yaya wasn't here for a week now coz my Lolo (her tatang) died last week and she has to stay there for a while.
I was bringing Ishi to her summer class with her brother every Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. I can handle them naman but the problem is that when they both fell asleep sa biyahe, hirap na ko kumilos. It's hard also when they keep on playing and I am having a hard time controlling them. But we are all fine after one week being like that..all alone.
One more thing is that my hands (carpals) were almost numb now. I've been washing our clothes for almost 4 days now...I can't finish them all in a day. On the other hand, despite of all these hardships, I feel so fulfilled as a mom to my kiddos and a wifey to my husband.
If only I could do this all my life....but I can't coz I still have to work. If I am not working, I can do all these things alone. I can't do all the laundry coz that's tiring. I don't wanna abuse my body so why give it to others and share your income =)
Hays.....have to finish my laundry then iron some of our clothes =)

1 comment:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

how r u sis? got award for you

http://sherrygo.blogspot.com come grab

My Birthday!

Our Wedding Anniversary

Credits

Femikey